We are skilled in the art of formatting long and complex documents including:-
- Academic submissions
- Company handbooks, handouts and manuals
- Legal contracts
- Funding applications
- PowerPoint presentations
- Professional tender documents
Whether you require help in applying final tweaks to your document, troubleshooting specific areas, or if you need a particular formatting style applied throughout, All Typed Up has the experience to assist at every stage of the process. This enables you to focus on your content for best results. Our formatting services can include:-
- Creation of templates including setting margins, line spacing, indentation, title pages and page numbering, headers and footers and applying company branding if required.
- Text formatting, including styling headings, case correction, indentation and pagination.
- Alignment of tables, graphs, charts and figures for professional finish.
- Insertion and sourcing of relevant images where required.
- Generating a table of contents, lists of figures and lists of tables.
- Formatting of referencing including footnotes and full reference list in Endnote or Word if relevant.
In addition to our full formatting service, we can also help with troubleshooting any problems you may experience and can tidy up specific areas of your document on request.
We return your formatted document in Word format as well as in a print-ready PDF format, so you can easily quickly and easily upload it, email it, or disseminate it to the relevant stakeholders. We are aware that time is crucial and will work to your deadlines. We have worked weekends and through the night in order to help our clients meet their deadlines. At All Typed Up, we work with you right to the very end. You do not pay anything until you are fully satisfied with your document.
Please note that in order to maintain highest ethics and integrity, we do not write content for any thesis, dissertations or other academic work.